Thursday, July 27, 2006

About me

As a place to start, here's some background info on me. I'm 35, raised in Southwest Florida. I'm gay, have been for as long as I can remember. Tried girls a few times, tried very hard to fit into the "straight" lifestyle. Not for me. I've been with my "boyfriend" for 13 years. Any other relationship lasting that long would be called a marriage. Not in this country on this planet. I don't believe in any supreme being, god, or other "designer" of the universe. Just because we can't explain why things happen doesn't prove the existence of god. I am a computer programmer, but haven't been that enthusiastic about it lately. It seems that computers are a lot more about politics and a lot less about technology. I like to sail, though I'm not a "sailor," meaning that I don't speak all the sailor lingo and don't know all the in's and out's of sailing. I can make the boat go forward, I know most of the parts of the boat by name, and I enjoy myself when I'm on the water. The major complaint in my life is my lack of motivation. I spend a lot of time doing nothing, and I feel guilty about it. I've tried not feeling guilty about it. Definitely a work-in-progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

great loss....drink and weigh. i do agree, there are some peeps that should stay away from the fire water....!
and arrrr! 13 years...THAT is marriage and you don't need no stinkin burnable paper!

7/27/2006 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home