Friday, August 25, 2006

Things are looking up

After a long week, I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. Maybe a little tennis, some home improvements (lattice), and being lazy and naked. I like being naked. And lazy. I found a blurb in Details magazine (amidst all the ads) about the US ranking on the New Economics Foundation's (nef) Happy Planet Index. We're 150th. The #1 spot is held by Vanuatu, an island in the South Pacific. This inspired me to go to the nef's website. It's a cool website with a cool aspiration. Check it out. Their ideas helped put me in a good mood today, because it proves there are some people in this world that care.

4 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

have fun this weekend nekkid boy!

8/25/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Well the idea of you being happy and naked makes me happy, does that count?

:)

8/26/2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Actually, Larry, making you happy makes me happier, though I can't get any nakeder.

And Tim, when did you join the Lionel Richie fan club? You were drunk, weren't you. Lol

8/26/2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

I am glad you are happy and lazy and naked! And I am glad that the nef are concerned about a happy planet, but being 150 really does suck. I am going to try and do some sort of happy planet activity this weekend! Now lemme think...

8/26/2006 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home