Friday, September 01, 2006

Dull void

Sloth: habitual disinclination to exertion; indolence; laziness. Slug: a person who is lazy or slow-moving; sluggard. I'm feeling a tad lazy this evening. We went out to dinner, but other than that, I'm planted in my recliner in front of the TV, cat on my stomach, laptop on my lap. I am multitasking, even at the peak of my inactivity. I'm watching the US Open on Tivo (Raphael Nadal vs. Luis Horna...two very hot guys), blogging, petting the cat (Sunny), and playing Eve Online.

5 Comments:

Blogger r said...

It's already past ten am here, and I'm still in my pj's.

I'm sluggish and slothful this morning.

However, I have done two loads of laundry, does that count?

9/02/2006 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

LOL, yes, laundry counts as work. Though if it just sits in the basket after you take it out of the dryer, that's cutting it close.

;)

9/02/2006 06:22:00 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Give Sunny a hug from me! I am hoping the next two days will be lazy, but so far I have been trapped in a disaster movie. Hopefully the tides will turn.

9/02/2006 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

OK - so "petting the cat" is what you guys call it in South Florida huh... ~wink and grin~ To be a sloth and a slug on a holiday weekend is a good thing! ENJOY!

9/03/2006 01:11:00 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

That is one thing I like about EVE is that it doesn't necessaruly require your full attention unless you're in combat. Right now I have Caldari Frigate V training for a skill and it will take 21 days. I figure that ought to cover the time during my move :)

9/03/2006 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home