Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mid-week update

Being fairly new to blogging, I guess I haven't gotten into the habit of regular writing. Here's a mid-week update. Re: selling my motorcycle. A second guy said he was going to buy the motorcycle and then decided not to. I'm not in sales, although I did spend a year or so working for Circuit City as a salesman. I wasn't a very good salesman, which probably explains why I foolishly expect when someone says they're going to buy something, they actually do buy it. Remind me to tell the truth next time I'm in a store and the salesman asks me if I want to buy something. If I don't want it, I shouldn't be afraid to say so. Re: tennis. Tennis rocks! Chris and I took our first lesson on Tuesday, and it was awesome. The lady teaching us, Paula, was a very good teacher, and after she explained the fundamentals of each stroke (volley, overhead, forehand, backhand, serve), things just "clicked" for me and I was hitting better than I thought I could. I need to spend a lot of time practicing before I am consistent, but I am very happy to be back on the tennis court. Chris, having never played before in his life, was less coordinated, but if he is able to stick with it, I know he can become a good player. Patience and persistence. I have an update on my amino acid supplements, but I'll save that for another post. Overall, things are going very well. Thanks to Larry for stopping by my blog. I wonder if his answers to the Myers-Briggs questions were the same as mine, or if he had different answers but ended up with the same end-result. I would be interested in comparing notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home