Thursday, September 28, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thank-you

Thanks everyone for the compliments today. I hope I didn't get anyone fired with the backal nudity. I'll have to figure out how to display just a text link on my blog and store the pic elsewhere. I'm not used to getting compliments like this. During middle school, high school, college, and several years afterward, I was rail-thin and very self-conscious. Then I gained weight until I was about 40 pounds heavier than I am now. I had never really been proud of my body. About two years ago I started taking better care of myself and I am happy with the results. There still are things I'm working to improve, of course, but overall I'm proud of what I've accomplished. So all the compliments are humbly appreciated. And by the way, I do enjoy sunbathing nude, but I can't jog nekkid, hence the tan-line. ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Persian said...

I know what you mean about being self conscious about your body. When I was at the beach I would always wear a shirt.

You have nothing to be ashamed of, your body is very hot! So get used to the positive comments buddy, you deserve every one of them!

*hugs*

9/29/2006 05:57:00 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I jog naked all the time! Is there some kind of ordinance there?

9/29/2006 07:41:00 AM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

What about dancing naked?

9/29/2006 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Jogging nakie... can be painful! The body looks great to me!

9/29/2006 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger r said...

I can't imagine ever posting a hnt picture of myself. Good for you for your braveness.

(and doesn't it feel great?)

9/29/2006 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home