Friday, September 22, 2006

Funny Frackin' Friday

Sincere thanks everyone for the compliments and comments yesterday. I wasn't consciously fishing for them, but I'm sure my all-powerful subconscious knew exactly what it was doing. Y'all make me feel good. I've discovered a drawback of working from home: when the neighbor hires a tree-trimmer to trim every fucking tree on their property, and the only tool the trimmer has is a very loud chainsaw. Which brings me to today's Funny Frackin' Friday: Q: How many tree trimmers does it take to trim my neighbor's trees? A: Only one, but it takes him two days (and counting). Also, in celebration of the upcoming Battlestar Galactica Season 3, I changed Funny Freakin' to Funny Frackin'. If you don't like it, frack off (it's so fracking awesome that they made up a swear word so they could swear on TV).

8 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

i dont wanna!

9/22/2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

Did you by chance post a comment over at Osbosso's HNT site? I can't believe that incredibly hot picture only got 9 comments.

Yea and you are right Chainsaw's are so incredibly loud!!

Have a great weekend Mr. Hottie :)

9/22/2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Frack you, Timmy! ;) (I wish)

Persian: Hehe. I didn't post on Obosso's site. Didn't know that was part of the custom. I will do that next week.

9/22/2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

You frackin well better be back next Thursday with another pic also buddy...

Have a GREAT South Florida weekend!

9/22/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I agree with spider...can't wait till next Thursday...I bet if the tree trimmer was sweaty, shirtless, and Frackin hot it would not be so bad

9/22/2006 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I love frackin'!

9/23/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

If they don't like it they can play a game of hide and go frack themselves :)

9/23/2006 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

My, O My! Here it is Sunday and I totally missed Funny Frackin' Friday! O Frack!

9/24/2006 05:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home