Friday, December 01, 2006

Stuff

Yesterday was the last day of hurricane season and we (Southwest Florida) had only one tropical storm the whole season. Reason to party! I had a crappy day Tuesday and Wednesday, but a good day Thursday. I played tennis Thursday evening. I feel so good after playing tennis, I gotta play more often. I haven't seen black-Jetta guy since that first time he approached me. I'm keeping my eyes peeled. It's funny how we feel pressure to come up with topics to blog about. And if we don't, we apologize to our audience. I'm not apologizing, I'm just saying it's funny how we feel pressure to. I want to say 'hi' to all my blogger friends, and give extra hugs to those who are going through a rough patch of life. Whenever I feel down, I get mad at myself for feeling down in the first place. Please don't let that happen. It's okay that things aren't perfect. Things will get better. Today is World AIDS Day. I'm going to be bidding on some things at Bid2BeatAIDS. Stuff goes on sale starting at noon today. I've never bid on this kind of thing, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm going to bid on what I can. I heard about Bid2BeatAIDS from Chris Tuttle. Take a gander at his site. He's a really cool guy, and hot to boot. Hope everyone's Friday is a good one. Peace and hugs.

11 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Doug...

We blog what we feel like blogging about, and if ain't there, it ain't goin' to happen. Have a great weekend too!

12/01/2006 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Any post that offers hugs and a shout out to World AIDS Day is never insignificant! :)

12/01/2006 06:17:00 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Hope you had Doug have a great weekend... don't worry about the blogging thing - yours is better when you have NOTHING to say than most are when they do!

Thanks for the Bid2BeatAIDS site!

12/01/2006 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

(((HUGS)))

thanks for not apologizing!

12/01/2006 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

It is sometimes a challenge to come up with a post... usually if I don't have something specific to discuss and am drawing a blank (only because I feel the need to blog daily) I just talk about the previous day and it's funny usually something interesting comes of it.

Glad you had a good Thursday, you are just too sweet and it really bothers me to read that you have been down.

*hugs*

Oh and I've been to Chris Tuttle's blog ,after he left a couple messages on mine the other day. I love it actually. And yea you could say he's very cute.

Have a great day Doug!

12/01/2006 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Cincy Diva said...

Have a Great Weekend!

12/01/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Hey Doug,

Thanks for the hugs, and hugs back.

I feel the need to blog every day also. And I do feel bad for a while when I don't. So I know what you mean.

But we have to remember it's ok not to write every day.

I've been in a reflective mood for the last few days.

Everything is looking good now.

Hope you get there soon, I need company. lol

Have a good weekend Doug!?

12/02/2006 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger TWISI said...

The end of hurricane season is SUCH a relief isn't it?

12/02/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Doug,

For the post, the "topic," and the Bid2BeatAIDS mention! It's a great cause and I'm somewhat embarrassed that you blogged about it before I could! lol.

Unfortunately I was at home nursing a hangover. Sigh.

But seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you.

xoxo

12/02/2006 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

I appreciate the people who commit to blogging everyday, but I could never do it. Talk about feeling a sense of pressure! Then again, we are providing each other with free entertainment.


I hope your weekend is going well.

12/03/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger r said...

You know, you are one of the sweetest bloggers out there. Really. We've never met, but you always have a kind or uplifting word.

What did you win at bid2BeatAIDS?

12/04/2006 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home