Sunday, November 19, 2006

Best laid plans

Thanks everyone for the comments from my last post. Believe it or not, your reassurances made me feel better, and your ideas about life's passions gave me some things to think about. I guess I'm just jealous of those who seem to have found their passion(s) while mine continually elude me. Our weekend didn't really go as planned, though that's not a bad thing. We had planned to go to the Medieval Faire in Sarasota. We didn't go. Instead we went shopping. ;) We bought a few decor accessories and got lots of ideas for more decor changes. We spent the evenings playing Warcraft and enjoying the new sofa. I've been behind in my blog reading and commenting, so I apologize for not visiting. I will catch up this week. Hugs!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

Gay guys going shopping for decor?! That's always worth the price of admission! ***grin***

...and just how were you and Chris enjoying the new sofa? **EG** [Oh, I am SO bad this morning. I think I need to go to my room.]

11/20/2006 06:22:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Shopping is a fine way to fill that passionless void. :)

And I too am wondering about the manner of your couch enjoyment. not that it's any of my business, but I'm just nosy like that.

HUGS....

11/20/2006 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

maybe your passion is warcraft. is that a game?

11/20/2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me... hope you both have a fantastic Thanksgiving...

SO, is the couch all broken in yet?

11/20/2006 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Good to hear you had a good weekend!!! Blogland was quite all weekend.

11/20/2006 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

You still need to post a pic of the sofa! I truly hope you do find your passion someday. I am sure it is out there somewhere! Glad you got some shopping done. That is always fun!

11/20/2006 08:02:00 PM  
Blogger jimmmij said...

Well, the funny thing about Passion...its that thing that is deep inside you and when you become quiet and still...you will hear it and know. Its something you already have it just gets quiet when life gets too busy. *hugs*


Good luck with the decorating. If you need any help or advice, let me know!

11/20/2006 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Well, something done on a weekend is something "accomplished, " even if it's not what you intended to do.

As for your earlier post Doug, I've learned that you need to seek you passion. And sometimes it is a hit and miss. You need to explore you interests and give them a whirl. When one of them really clicks, chances are you hve found your passion! Then it's a matter of building on it in some manner!

It's there so don't give up.

Hope you and 'C' have a great Thanksgiving!

11/21/2006 03:20:00 AM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Sometimes all's it takes is a little bit of reassurance. Glad you're feeling a little better :)

11/21/2006 04:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home