Thursday, October 19, 2006

Elbows and Skin

I've been away from the tennis court for a week. Last week my elbow started hurting, and last Thursday when I played it started really hurting. So I took a week off from tennis, and I've been using my left hand for a lot of things (get your mind out of the gutter, or at least invite me into the gutter) to give my elbow a rest. I've got lessons tonight, so we'll see how things go. Here's a pic of my ailing elbow. It doesn't look sick, does it? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting In other news, I had two suspicious skin "spots" removed last week for biopsies. Awaiting the results. This is the first skin issues I've had, and I expect to have many more being a fair-skinned redhead. My grandparents also had skin issues. It seemed like whenever I saw them there was a bandage on their face or neck somewhere. That's all I got for now. One more day till Friday! *hugs*

7 Comments:

Blogger The Persian said...

It looks pretty good to me.

Happy HNT :)

10/19/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Hope the elbow is nothing serious and double-hope that the skin spot biopses come back with a good report.

10/19/2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

Being versitle is a very good thing! Hope the biopsies come back fine...

BTW - come on down into the gutter - it is a lot of fun down here!

10/19/2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I always say, if you aint got nothin nice to say, come sit next to me. I will save you a seat!

10/19/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Wow -- Are we already at HNT? This week has gone by so fast! Damn!

10/19/2006 03:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... fair skinned and redheads. There is a subject I know about, as my current and former both are that.

TheHusband has had more little spots of skin removed than I can count. Mostly because when I start to count them, he slaps my hand away. I don't know why.

10/19/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

How's the elbow? I know you're back on the courts. Last time I hurt mine playing tennis I keep playing for about a month. That was stupid! I had to stop playing and let it heal ... which took two years!

12/01/2006 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home