Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Candy, Mood

We had a pretty good turnout for Hallowe'en last night. We have no candy left over, so that's a good thing. I've been in a pissy mood since last night. Everything's been pissing me off. I get this way sometimes. I just try to do nothing and see nobody and wait for it to pass. It always passes, it's just a matter of time. I've been to therapy for this with no resolution. I've been on several medications, and I still get this way no matter what I take. I try affirmations, I try to go into a different mental "room," I try yoga, I try meditation. Nothing works. Anyone know where I can get a lobotomy? Gaaaaah!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Hey bud...your allowed to be pissy every once and awhile, I get that way too!!! Don't get a labotomy!!! We like you just the way you are!

11/01/2006 08:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no magic cure, I'm afraid.

I got over mine, with major medication. Once it kicked in, I was able to see the "light"... even without consultation.

Once I realized what my "issue" was, I was able to see it for what it is/was, and get off the meds (for that, anyway).

I could probably use some therapy - though. Who couln't?

And about being Pissy? Well, that's in my nature, and couldn't be solved with medication or therapy. And I like me that way.

11/01/2006 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger jimmmij said...

Well, I had a professor in college tell us that men go through the same emotional stages as women often do during their periods...we, men, just go through them less frequently and without all the cramps and stuff(if that helps at all)! New to your blog and I enjoy it. Take care and have a good week.

11/01/2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Perhaps it is helpful to recall the old chestnut: it is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. (Of course, some of the Family might disagree...)

I hope the mood swings 'round and you are fully at life soon!

11/02/2006 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Masturbation usually works for me... that and meds... Just a suggestion...

11/02/2006 07:13:00 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I think that is is healthy to let it out. Be pissy, tell people what you really think, and then you can get it off your chest and out of your mind.

11/02/2006 08:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paxil helped me... just an observation from one who has been there.

11/05/2006 01:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home