Sunday, January 21, 2007

Beaches

Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't felt inspired, and for me words follow inspiration. We've spent time at the beach for the past two weekends, which is unusual for us. It has been very de-stressing. Last weekend our friend Randy came down from Clearwater and we went to Sanibel. It was so awesome to see him again, and we did some sightseeing and drove through Sanibel and up to Captiva. So calm and peaceful. Today we went to Fort Myers Beach for a totally different beach experience. It was crowded and touristy, but still extremely relaxing. My leg is healing nicely. I'm walking normally and able to do some pretty good stretching. I hope to be playing tennis again in a couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I hope you were wearing sunblock. Lots and lots of sunblock.

1/21/2007 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Good to see u back and de-stressed.

Kev in NZ

1/22/2007 02:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lazin' on the beach ...(or)... blogging.
hmmm. Tough choice! LOL!

Enjoy the lower stress levels!

Glad the leg is healing! We are as anxious as you are to hear of your exploits on the courts, but don't rush it!! You'll be slammin'um in no time. Be patient!

1/22/2007 08:06:00 AM  
Blogger TWISI said...

Glad to hear you are healing!

Nothing better than a day at the beach. When you get ready to try a different experience let me know and travel south!

1/22/2007 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

ahhh, I am longing for some warm weather and sandy beaches. Maybe I will make the haul to Miami for the Superbowl.....seeing as my Colts are going to win it! WOO HOO!

1/22/2007 01:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on the beach the other day as well!! Big difference...ice, no tourists, and cold!!! I still had a good time!

1/22/2007 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Jubinville said...

Captiva took a hit from hurricane Charley, but it still has that lovely otherworldly feeling... great place to unwind.

1/24/2007 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home